A 3ply face mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. It is currently mandatory to wear a face mask in public many cities around the world in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
How to use the face mask:
- Wash or disinfect your hands before touching your mask.
- Grab the earloop elastics and place them around each ear.
- Carefully pull the mask out so it covers your chin and nose completely.
- Adjust the nose clip to the shape of your nose.
- Avoid touching your mask while wearing it and throw it out after use.
This mask is CE approved and produced in Europe.
IIR type white face mask 10 pcs
IIR type disposable CE approved face masks made in Europe. Our face masks contain 3 layers: a mix of non-woven fabric and a middle melt-blown material that acts as a filter and have a >98% particle filtration efficiency.